Has it been that long since you bought your new home? Or more to the point, has it been that many hail storms your home has withstood? Or perhaps you’ve read up on how roofs age and how they lose their worth the longer they go without being replaced? When it is time to call a Loveland Roofer you can trust, start with Summit Roofing Solutions. Call 970-381-9926 to schedule your free estimate today.
Weather extremes make it important to find a Loveland roofer
Northern Colorado’s weather often oscillates between the extremes. Cloudy and stormy one day, and extreme heat the next. It’s a classic recipe for damage to your home’s most important asset. Construction or builder-grade roofs don’t always last the amount of time we think they would. In fact, they are typically the lowest quality, which helps contractors keep their costs low when building homes. If you have waited out the weather extremes in the last few years, it might be the right time to think about getting your roof checked before another weather extreme hits the plains: snow and cold.
What can hail really do to your roof after all?
Most homes in this area have asphalt shingles. They’re pliable and reliable and should be good for 15-20 years. But they are not always able to withstand years of cyclical pounding such as hail, extreme cold and extreme heat without some repair. With an asphalt roof, the tiles age and wear. In Hail Alley, the area in Colorado that has the most amount of hail, it is especially important to understand the dynamics of how this wears your Loveland roofing. Such consistent battering of your roof creates divots in your shingles, which can eventually allow water to become puddles of water on your drywall ceilings. You may not even notice the problem until it is too late.
When it is time to choose a trusted Loveland roofer
At Summit Roofing Solutions, we are all about our commitment to our clients. Roof claims are not the easiest process to endure, and it is often overwhelming for homeowners to handle. We have a specialized team to work with homeowners’ insurance companies to make the process seamless and painless. Learn how we work with your insurance company.
When you hire Summit Roofing Solutions you get quality and experience. Our family-owned business has been in the Colorado construction industry for more than 25 years. We have a large clientele all over northern Colorado. So you can even tell your friends in Old Town to search “roofers Fort Collins” to find us. Additionally, we are an Owens-Corning preferred dealer, which should instill confidence in the materials we use coming from a nationally renowned supplier. Check out the Owens-Corning gallery to decide which colors you’d like to put on your roof.
We know many Loveland roofing companies are on standby to take your local call. But there are many reasons to choose Summit Roofing Solutions:
- Local Expertise: We’re not just any roofing company; we’re your neighbors. Our team knows Loveland inside and out, which means we’re well-versed in the local weather and roofing challenges. Count on us to tailor your roofing project to northern Colorado’s unique climate.
- Craftsmanship You Can Trust: We take immense pride in our work. Our skilled roofers are committed to delivering top-notch craftsmanship, using only the best materials available. Your roof is in good hands with us.
- Honest, Transparent Pricing: No one likes surprises when it comes to costs. With Summit Roofing Solutions, you’ll get upfront, transparent pricing. We provide detailed quotes, so you’ll always know what you’re paying for, with no hidden fees.
- Licensed and Fully Insured: Rest easy knowing we’re a licensed and fully insured roofing company. We take our responsibilities seriously, and our credentials reflect our professionalism and commitment to your peace of mind.
- Swift Project Completion: We get it – a damaged roof can disrupt your life. That’s why we prioritize finishing your project promptly without compromising quality. You’ll have a sturdy roof back over your head in no time.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed: Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. As a Loveland roofer, we have a track record of happy customers, and we’re dedicated to going the extra mile to make sure you’re thrilled with our work.
- Warranty Protection: We stand behind our work. Our warranties cover both materials and workmanship, giving you long-term peace of mind. Your investment in us is safeguarded for years to come.
At Summit Roofing Solutions, we’re more than just roofers – we’re your roofing partner, and we’re here to make sure you have a reliable, top-quality roof over your head.
Summit customers speak highly of our quality and integrity
Want to get inspired for your upcoming roof? Check out our gallery to see our work on homes and buildings in Northern Colorado. We get in quickly, use an experienced crew to install your roof, and clean up our mess before leaving. We are grateful for our clients, who leave us five-star Loveland roofing reviews often:
“Our experience with Summit Roofing was positive from beginning to end. Great people to work with!” — Leslie Anderson
“We used Summit Roofing for roof, gutter and siding repairs from a hail storm. They were very professional during all interactions, always on time, very responsive to any questions or concerns and always let us know if anything changed regarding budget or schedule on our hail damage repairs. The quality of the work was also very good. They worked with our insurance to iron out any reimbursement details and when I accidentally overpaid the invoice they quickly notified me and sent me a check for the difference. I would definitely recommend them!” — Ryan Johnson
“Zach was personal and professional when I first met him and the Summit team was the same throughout. They checked every box – clear explanation of process, comprehensive estimate, on time and on-budget completion. Summit Roofing Solutions will be the first I recommend to neighbors and the first I call after the next storm!” — Phillip Schwolert
Summit Roofing Solutions, LLC is a local roofing company specializing in residential roofing and repairs. We also take care of windows, gutters, siding, stucco, garage doors, paint – everything, including your roof. Our family-owned company also provides roofing repair after hail storms. If you need a new roof due to damage caused by hail, we are happy to assist you. We serve Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, and all of Northern Colorado. Call 970-381-9926 to contact us about scheduling your roofing replacement or for a free estimate. We look forward to working with you soon!