Summit Roofing Solutions LLC is a Colorado & Family-owned roofing company with 25+ years of experience building homes from the ground up.
We don’t just understand homes, we understand roofs. We not only promise to deliver exceptional results; we promise a seamless, personalized experience. We handle everything from expediting your claim to job prep and site clean up. We are a registered Colorado business with all the proper insurances and licensing required by your local municipalities. Help us help you protect your most valuable asset for a lifetime!
How to Choose a Roofer
Choosing the “best roofer” in Greeley, CO or Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Longmont, Denver or anywhere, is a very good subject to research before making the decision of hiring the best roofer. Read our blog post for detailed advice: 5 Questions to ask before hiring a roofer.
1. Is the company local with a local office and website?
2. Is the company licenced and insured?
3. Can the company provide more than 5 local references with names and phone numbers?
4. Is the company able to give you written estimates in detail of what your paying for?
5. Does the company offer workmanship and or material warranties?
6. Is the roofing company one of a handful of family-owned roofing companies? Though not necessarily a “must,” this is usually another sign the company is locally-owned and cares greatly about their city.
Our Roofing Services Include:
- We specialize in residential roofing repair after hail storms
- Re- roofing and repairs on residential homes
- New roof installation for new construction jobs
- Constant on-site supervision
- Prompt service backed by clean and safe working environments
- We specialize specifically in asphalt architectural shingles
- Manufactured certified and guaranteed materials backed by warranty
- Specialized in the installation of Architectural composition shingles that in include high wind and hail resistant shingles
- Metal roofing & repairs
- Shake shingle roofing & repairs
- Seamless gutter installation and repair
- Proper roof ventilation, including soffit and ridge vent.
- Maintenance and preventative maintenance
- Water proofing
- Energy savings
- Roof certifications
- Free estimates and roof inspections
- Priority scheduling for real estate closings