Your roof is one of the most important – and sometimes one of the most neglected – parts of your home. At Summit Roofing Solutions, we understand what it takes to “keep a roof over our heads,” so to speak. Regular inspections and maintenance are crucial to preventing rot, mold, leaks, and other problems. Whether you’re building a new home, need a new roof, or need maintenance on an old roof, you’ll want a local company with a history of success that understands the needs of the area. When you choose Summit Roofing Solutions, you’re not only choosing a successful Greeley roofer company – you’re choosing an honest, family-run business that has been part of the Greeley community for years.
Your Number One Greeley Roofer Company
With over 25 years of home-building experience in the Front Range area, we understand the unique needs of roofing in Greeley. A strong roof is even more important with the ever-changing weather of the Colorado plains. We encourage our customers to choose hail-resistant shingles that will keep your roof safe and dry because we know that in Greeley, the weather can go from 80 degrees and sunny one day to 30 degrees with rain and hail the next. Choose the Greeley roofer company with its clients’ – and community’s – best interests at heart. Contact us today and schedule a free roofing estimate.
Have you asked Google this lately: find the best roofer near me? Choosing the “best roofer near me” is a very good subject to research before making the decision of hiring the best roofer. Read our blog post for detailed advice:
5 Questions to ask before hiring a roofer:
1. Is the company local with a local office and website?
2. Is the company licensed and insured?
3. Can the company provide more than 5 local references with names and phone numbers?
4. Is the company able to give you written estimates in detail of what your paying for?
5. Does the company offer workmanship and or material warranties?
Tips for choosing the best roofer near me:
1. Are they licensed and insured in your municipality? Do they carry workers compensation and liability insurance? It’s one thing to hire a company that is replacing a part of your most valuable asset, but its another thing to make sure that if anything were to happen, you’re both covered.
2. Are they a local company with local references, and not storm chasers? You want roofers that are local to your area. Not roofers that are, “here today, and gone once the job is done.” These roofers are looking for a quick sell and often times lead to bigger problems. Always ask for references, at least 3-5. Talking with your agent about reputable companies is always a good idea as well.
3. How good at communication are they and getting back to you? It is important to work with a roofer who can work around your schedule and get the job done quick and also in a professional manner.
4. Sometimes storms can cause damage to other areas of your home. Pick a roofer with credible subcontractor relationships. A good roofing company can almost always take care of other damages like siding, gutter, painting, and window repair, or know of someone who can help.
5. Find a company who offers warranties for the work they provide and the materials that they use. Part of the reason to hire locally is because if anything were to go wrong with your roof down the road, you want a company that isn’t too far away from home to assist in fixing the problem. Storm chasers are notorious for sloppy jobs, collecting the money and never returning. 5-10 year workmanship warranties are common. Also make sure that they provide warranties on materials. Most manufacturers offer a limited lifetime warranty. It is very uncommon for shingles to go bad, but sometimes there are manufacturer defects. These warranties are good for anywhere between 30-50 years depending on the manufacturer.
6. Find a company with a knowledgeable background in insurance claims. Claims
can often times be tricky to understand. If you have any questions its always best to ask your agent. A good roofing company will be able to sit down with you and go over your paper work so you have a better understanding of what you have to work with. The more you understand your claim, the more you will get in return from your insurance provider.
Get the best competitive quote from us
Greeley Colorado roofing contractors are numerous. How can you decide which roofing contractor to work with? We hope you’ll read our blog post for tips on this important decision.
There are many good and reputable roofing contractors, including our company: Summit Roofing Solutions, LLC, right here in Greeley, Colorado. Here are several tips for you to be able to easily decide which roofing company to hire for your home’s roof repair.
First, ask if the roofing contractor has more than five years of experience in roof repair and construction. If the roofing contractor has less than five years or if they are relatively new, be careful because they simply might not have enough experience yet. Summit Roofing Solutions, LLC has a combined 25 years of service in roof repair, home remodeling and home construction.
Next, find out if you can find any testimonials from customers on the roofing contractor’s website. If you can’t find any or if they’re vague or don’t have actual names, that could possibly be a deciding factor as to whether or not you should work with them. Be sure to ask to see testimonials or better yet, ask for references you can call and speak with.
Contact us if you have any questions. We’d be honored to serve you. Read our testimonials below.
Are you searching for the best roofing company in northern Colorado? One that will provide personalized service and leave you with a beautiful new roof AND clean up the entire site, too? That’s just part of what we do for our customers. We are Summit Roofing Solutions, LLC, a father and son family-owned roofing company, based in Greeley, Colorado and serving all of northern Colorado and Denver.
Best Roofing Company
We believe the qualities of the best roofing company have many, many years of experience. We have over 25 years of contracting experience.
Another sign of a great roofing company is that it will provide personalized customer interactions. You’ll be working with the owners of this company.
Other Reasons to Work With Summit Roofing Solutions, LLC
We provide 100% backed workmanship.
We have an A+ BBB rating.
We work in Greeley, Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, and the entire Front range of Colorado.
Our services include residential roofing and roof repairs, new construction roofing, gutter installation and repairs, siding installation and repairs, and painting.
We are licensed and insured.
We provide a 5-year workmanship warranty
Free inspections and estimates.
Call us today so we can help you.